Monday, October 1, 2007

my last day at slq. spent 1/5 of my working life there. gonna miss the place i guess.. but quite glad that i am leavin the place. my sales techniques cant improve much if i continue stayin at there.. not much exposure as compared to fairs.


we had a mini party. cream puff, carrot cake, rojak, wonton and fruits... ALAMAK. i feel really fat now. luckily i am going roller blading tmr night... burn fats! burn fats!!!



me and my supervisor. i cant agree with the things he does at times.. HAHA =x but he is really a nice guy lah. really kind of him to send me a thank-you msg... :)


CHAO AH BENG!!! he is such a slacker.... LOL!


me and calvin. cant deny that he is one of the decent good lookin guys in my workin place. but he is TOO CHEEKY!!! such as waste...


jeff and me.. he always talk to me in a very flirtatious way so i jus play along. he is VERY CHEEKY also.


promised to help the guys to do some free ADVERTISEMENT. so here goes...


Bachelor no.1 - Calvin. age 25


anyone interested in him, can email him at kenji82_6@hotmail.com.


Bachelor no.2 - Jeff. age 26



anyone interested in him, can call him at 90935132.


HAHAHAHAHA... so crap.


______


felt abit sad that the other shop ppl would say that i am ARROGANT. duh!~ me arrogant? fon told them my plans of tryin 1st 3 months, they say NO WONDER i am arrogant. -____-" Haiz.. dun even knw if i could make it not. this reminds me of a sad fact.. i have been self-learning maths myself. recently, i tried doin the tys and i find that i couldnt do most of the questions. simple qus, YES. diff qus, NO. i need a tutor badly and i need to manage my time well.


i really cant imagine myself continue working in the retail line in the future. not that i am sayin workin in retail line has no future but this is NOT what i want. i just feel that...there is so much i can be. now.. i have a choice and each step i take now will affect my future. i truly regretted for givin up so easily and now, i wan to pick up from that point again and try my best. i knw i gonna regret if i dun try and put in my best and this is MY character. i will accept the fact gracefully if i really cant make it thru. AT LEAST i tried... I DUN LIKE givin up without trying.


friend told me that i shld go for poly becos it is more suitable for me and he is very "chun". DUN TELL ME i shld go here or go there pls. i dun wan to get affected by it. i knw what i am doing and i am old enuff to shape my own life. what i need is genuine encouragement...



JIA YOU BA, IRENE! LOL.........haha!





No comments: