Thursday, October 11, 2007

I WHERE GOT LOOK LYK AH BAO?? WAH LAU!!


THIS IS SO HORRIBLE!


there is this fortune teller customer help me to interpret my life. i lied that i am schoolin in poly and havin holis now. i dun wan to entertain any needless questions by tellin e truth. he look at my hands and ask why didnt i further my studies. WAH LAU. TIO SHOCK. i ask abt my studies and he says that i am gd in my studies and will hav no problems furtherin my studies to uni. HOPEFULLY.


he says that i am having good luck this year and my nose got "fu qi" which i dun find it true at all. eh... and what i shld go buy 4D with e 1st 4 and last 4 no of my ic no. k lah.. no harm tryin. HEE. :p i will have bad luck next year becos it is "rat" year. i will marry late and i will only be friends with my first love. my life partner shld be born in the year of goat, dog and dunno what. tiger? cannot be born in e yr of rat. the only part that i find it true is he says that i am "漏財-ing" now. VERY TRUE LEH!! haiz. so sad.


i dun mind marrying late or have bad luck. MOST IMPTLY, i must further my studies as far as possible.


YES!!! OFF SOON AGAIN!! SO SHIOK!!!!! :DDDD

No comments: