Saturday, October 27, 2007

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

You're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
you'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived
and I thank God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you


Pardon the way that I stare
there's nothing else to compare
the sight of you leaves me weak
there are no words left to speak
but if you feel like I feel
please let me know that it's real
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you


I NEED YOU BABY and if it's quite alright
I NEED YOU BABY to warm the lonely nights
I LOVE YOU BABY, trust in my when I say ok
LET ME LOVE YOU, BABY!!!!



_____________


Part 5


he called me up with his office phone. i didnt know it was him and i thought it was a return customer. WAH LAU. so i called back..


me: "hi.. may i know who is this?"
weird pek pek: "yr admirer.."
me: "huh? who is this?"
weird pek pek: "your admirer.. yr admirer.."


-__________-"



this is so irritating. HAIZ.

No comments: