Thursday, October 25, 2007

Encounter with ti ko Part 3


as expected, he came back.. he was calm when i told him i had helped him to swipe a product. of cos i didnt la!


i return back his cards. i dare not spend at all lor even though hw much i wanted it. took it to freak him out only but he didnt. i think the card has not reached its credit limit becos i use it to swipe those products he bought. he told me that he dare not even give his credit cards to anyone including his mum and sis BUT ME. i think he could predict that i dare not use it also. just trying to ya-ya-papaya only...


i really fear for my own safety leh!!! i dun wan to dig anymore sales from him alr so i was very direct and asked him for his motives. here comes joke of the year....*drumroll*


he says he like me and i am his DREAM GAL. dream gal k! dun play play sia.. machiam like still living in fairy tales..? even i have passed out that fairy tales stage already. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! hello lah uncle, i barely know you for one week k! give a better excuse la... how to buy such a crappy excuse!


den..den..den.. he says i look lyk one of the mediacorp actresses. s0 bullshit-ing! and i just tell him directly that i cant give anything in return and i wont like him at all.


he says he understand and he will still buy the iPhone for me and give me his uSqueez. ONLY ME and no one else. HA HA HA HA HA!!! YAH RIGHT LAH! but on one request, he wants to have lunch with me. i say i will bring a friend if i meet up with him and he says okay. but i knw.. i will CONFIRM die if i go meet him. my life and meat are more impt than anything leh. he is just using the two items to lure me out den..den...den........*fill in the blanks yrself*....


I CANT BELIEVE AT ALL and irene, dun ever try to go and believe. there are no free meals in this world. how can a person who only saw me for few times will be so willing to spend money on me w/o any T&Cs? I ALSO WISH LOR.


i treasure my life a lot and i dun wan to destroy it just becos of stupid things. he might be just lying.. damn him lah know how to seduce me with phone. i am a sucker for this kind of electronic stuffs.. haiz.. i will just admire the phone from afar... sob.. sob..

No comments: