Friday, October 26, 2007

Part 4


he knows where i am staying at. OMFG.


wtf is he trying to prove? terrorizing me? trying to tell me he could get hold of my info easily? WHAT THE F... my colleague believes that he has some contacts with mobile service providers and this is hw he got my address.


this is really freaking me out. very disturbing.. he could get hold of my address, shows that he is NOT A SIMPLE PERSON. what is his motives??!!!


he shows me his working pass. he took it out himself de hor. a known company lah..


why is this uncle spending money and time on me? the amt of money spent could easily get him a sexy chic at geylang. somemore 100000000 times chio-er than me plus SEXY LEH! i can only think of some possibilities....


1. i really have mei li.. thats why he likes me. his dream gal! LOL!! (DAMN BULLSHIT LA)
2. he is bored. just wanna fool a xiao mei mei like me..
3. he has too much money....
4. ........................blah blah blah.....


the amt of rice he eat is 2 times more than me leh. WAH LAU. i am really not his match at all. WAH LAU!!! WHY SO SWAY TO MEET THIS KIND OF PPL!!!


no doubt that he is a smart guy. the way he talks is very tactifully. able to dig out small details that i find it harmless but to him, infor that can be pieced up to knw more abt me. since day 1, he has been digging infor from me. just that i didnt take it to heart..not on guard. how i knw!!


actually... hmmmm.. i was the one who jio him to try. he didnt come to me himself on day 1. i invited troubles myself! WAH LAU!!!!!!!!!!!


FREAKY SCARY LA!!! disturbing!!! haiz......... :(

No comments: