Tuesday, October 16, 2007

mummy 221 (supervisor) loves me! :D


heehee! no wonder i have the best schedule and posted to tpm-f cos she is e in-charge there. she told me tt she dote on me and the taka top zapzap producer the most. she would post me to all her fairs. u knw...NEVER EVER trifle with the ones who plan yr schedule. act hardworking when big shot comes. most imptly, produce results. HAHAHAHA~ after tpm, i might be posted to imm-f and den j8-f with her. YEAH!! J8!!


more and more "kick" to sell! i am on target to my goal. wat i have learned at different places really put to use. i am better in using calculator and more daring after slq. seriousness in work after in best grp. more experiences and exposure after transferrin to fair grp. different kind of selling techniques i learn from others. and there are some who are so willing to teach me even after work. gan dong! i keep a book recordin what i hav learnt in work and what i shld improve on. dun play play hor!


i only want to be better in whatever things i do in life.. :)

No comments: