Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sigh..! many problems are surfacing up...money..personal..school..family issues.


HAIZ!!!! i am so dumb and too trusting. HAIZ!!~~ let it be a lesson learnt.. HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(((((((((((( dunno wat to say man... slap me lah slap me lah... insecured... jialat...


talking abt school stuffs..i am still undecidin which path to go. i am too flicker minded! many choices and i dunno which path is the best. fortunately there are some teacher customers helping me out. i am not mature enuff to analyse everything. consult ppl better..knw more... colleague helped me to analyse my situation and i find that actually that path isnt a bad choice afterall. the problem now lies within myself. i am lacking confidence in everything i do.. be positive lah, irene!!


i am feeling so guilty towards him for helping me so much. offered to help me call up and accompany me to the school. machiam like my parent! LOL. i dun dare to go alone... i am like so making use of him. only find him when i needed help. i dun wan to lose a friend like him cos..cos..i really need his help a lot. my bestest lobang leh! i am so.....selfish. haiya... put that aside first.


i am stuck in da crossroad cos i am too flicker minded. haiz... things are really so jialat now... what am i doing.......................................

No comments: