Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Encounter with ti ko Part 2


the previous post was part 1. LOL.


hmmmm.. that ti ko come back to find me again. it is the THIRD time already and everytime he come, he will surely buy something. he spends 1k plus on things he dun need at all.


very reluctant to serve him today. it is like...i will rather dun earn his money lor. stop disturbing me pls! but.. but.. he keeps asking me questions on the products like hinting me, "eh.. earn my money la!"


OKAY LOR. as long he buy something, i will definitely entertain. MUST pay consultation fees to chit chat with me durin work one hor. i think he is so smitten by me already lah. hey.. acting sweet is my forte too k. LOL. but hor, i will rather he give me that 1k to chit chat with him for 5 hours. :ppp


oh anyway, he give me the vouchers. i was complaining cold and he offered to buy a jacket for me but i rejected it. so dumb of me! aiyah! den hor.. his credit card and amex atm card are with me NOW. shocking right?


i joke that i will use his credit card, go to LV and swipe all i want. he says OKAY. skali the card has reached the credit limit liao lor. LOL. he says he will buy iPhone, one for him and another for me. ha ha ha ha.... he dare to give, i will dare to accept. i ask him to apply a credit sup card for me. he says OKAY and will bring the application form tmr. i realise that when i say something that is really impossible to do it, he will just keep quiet and not that readily to say okay. trying to test whether he will differentiate crap and things that can be done. he didnt want to give me his amex pin no, shows that he is STILL sane minded. TSK. forgot to get his name card! TSK.


told him to buy something more expensive tmr and he says OKAY. he got to come back cos his product is still with me. if he dun buy, i will just "suan" him liao.. tio challenge and buy..


"bio" the cards he has in his wallets. minimum annual income of S$30,000 to apply for his cards. he ticks the last column (earning $88,000 and above) for e warranty card. must be lying... i think he is earning less than $40,000 annually. saw his credit card bill that day, close to 6k. his dressing very kuku lor actually. dun think he is that well-off..


min age to apply for sup card is 18 yrs old but i am only 17. this might be the reason he will just say OKAY easily.


he CONFIRM got motives one but i will just play along... must make it a habit for him to buy something whenever he comes find me. play with his man's ego... but got to be really careful. i must control the desire in me to spend his money. just provide me more sales will do... LOL!!


he might be a "potential sugar daddy". temptation is so strong!! NO IRENE..... i might be walking into his trap slowly. i must control. return his cards and say good bye forever to him after sunday. (fair ends this sun) even though i say i wan a sugar daddy everyday, i am just joking lah can! i can earn and spend MY own $. cannot betray myself becos of $!!! i wont be his match... but situation is still under my control.

HA HA. i think my life is somehow interesting lor. wahhh.. now upgrade to a "stronger" match for me to play with.. the previous dumbo like no kick at all lor..

No comments: