Monday, October 22, 2007

MONEY IS SO HARD TO EARN.


i think i accidentally zhao geng abit infront of a super ti ko customer. abit only hor! my colleagues make it sound so super kua zhang!! wah lau eh.. haiz.. but hmmmm.. k lah.. manage to dig out abt 1k plus of sales from him.


zhao geng abit = 1k plus of sales
push up bra + oranges = 10 k plus of sales???? can consider leh...


LOL. just joking k! but... to think of it, i shld have pushed him more items. he wanna look "cool" infront of me. opportunity knocking on my door sia! should have polished him boots more and push him more items.


that ti ko offer to give me 100bucks robinson voucher and buy iPhone for me. with 100 bucks voucher, i can buy a good pillow leh! i think 100 bucks voucher is possible lah but iphone? crazy lah! no irene... MUST RESIST the temptation!!! dun be so naive!!! i am no match for him.


talking abt work... i feel that i have no "shi li" at all. for the whole week at tpm, i am depending on durians, easy and return customers to survive. tpm is such a good place to do sales and yet i am under performing. i could do better! stop being so soft irene.. be more thick skinned pls! some of the customers there are all out to test my patience man. maybe... my sales talk is too weak alr. room for improvement..!


off tmr! YES! i am so tired and my whole body is aching.

No comments: