Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh anw... the dramatic thingy is...


a customer quarrel with his wife becos of ME.


LOL!!!!!!!!!! SO HILAROUS LAH CAN!


this saudi arabia customer bring his whole family to the fair and try out the leg massenger. this kind of ppl damn prawny one but i still serve lor.


from my exp in slq, i feel tt there is no point providing them infor and service. SO i keep on polishing his boots. i polish his boots till so shiny man! i neglected the wife and just keep on targetting the guy.


as expected, he challenge for the price. damn.. regretted telling him the promo price. i just give him the go-lah-go-lah-look. dun waste my time pls! NO DISCOUNT LAH. he insists on talkin to mgr so i ask my sup to talk to him.


blah blah blah.. talk talk talk.. and damn shocking part is he is WILLING to buy at promo price. the % is 0.001% okay! my sup and me were so shocked. he told my sup that he is buying becos of ME. if is others, he wont buy.


den hor.. my sup itchy mouth and say, "buy this and get her free. bring her home also ah.." WAH LAU!!! the wife is THERE LOR!!


the wife must be thinking, "nb.. this fucking bitch here is seducing my husband. digging his money.."


den hor, so drama lor. the kid took the father's wallet, run about and CRY. WAH LAU EH!! crocodile tears!!!! the wife just push the baby trolley out and both of them quarrel outside. LIKE WTF. just give me the damn card la...


in the end, he didnt buy. he said that his wife feels offended and threatens to do dunno what. NB!! I GOT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS ALR CAN!!! ARGHHH!! I SHLD JUST GET THE CARD before i push him another product.


SUPER SIAN CAN. my own fault lah.. my mistake is i shldnt have neglected the wife. shld praise the wife and polish her boots also.


haiya.. den hor, i gonna be at MUS for next two week and it is an OUTDOOR fair. OMG!!!!!!!!!! very smelly leh there.. dunno where shld i go to do my toilet biz.. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: