Friday, September 28, 2007


my current fav show - nodame cantabile!! 交響情人夢!! VERY FUNNY AND CUTE!! must watch!! gonna watch the live-action drama after i finish e anime. SHIOK. YEAH. give up watching zhong ji yia jia cos e whole show is jus talking, talking and talking. lor song!
i have really slacken after staying in slq for too long . my product knowledge is CMI now but i am slowly picking up again. must always remind myself...prawns also can be cooked and eaten. ti kos also must serve and chop them like carrots. mindset MUST be very strong!
study all the products and do research. prepare my very own demo file. i wanna perform!!! muahahaha.. den next time mgr will request to put me in their areas. LOL!!!! think too much...
and.. did i mention that e ah pek came back to find me again? 7TH TIME ALREADY!!! he DIDNT change clothes lor!!!!! yucksss!!! haha.. i didnt know tt i have so much mei li. he gonna be so heartbroken when he cant find me at slq..

No comments: