Thursday, September 20, 2007

I HATE SALES MAN!!


sales man will always be sales man. KUKU LIAR!!! i had my reputation! cant believe i can be that dumb man! i am so angry with myself for being so dumb and stupid. he could make feel that i have accused him and treat him drink to compensate him. PRO RIGHT? he is really slapping himself for asking me to help him check how much other shops are selling. thanks to him, i knw e truth! quote me 25 bucks for the pouch. market price is ONLY 10 bucks lor. give me so much crap reasons...! it is like i have trust in him and that is why i am willing to pay a higher price when i could get it cheaper from my friend. paid a 10 buck demo disc when the fact that mod psp slim does not need it anymore. just need to knw hw to configure nia lor. still can give me crap reason that e lens will spoil without demo disc. super kuku lor. FUCKING LIAR. still have the cheeks to insist that he didnt lie.. i really cant tahan the fact that when i have found out e truth, u still wanna keep it from me. ku ku idiot!!


LESSONS LEARNT:
NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM SIM LIM SQUARE.
u wont want to step into slq also cos it is such a kuku place. see the shop uncles sitting outside already very er xin liao lor. they act as if they never see women before. the smell there is unbearable also!! the whole place is just so er xin. i can tell you...everywhere u go CONFIRM have dead skins and dandruff. dun ever go and touch the demo and display sets. super super super er xin. i feel lyk puking already lor...


i have my compensation back - free pouch and meal. dun care ah! i am very thick skinned. BUT it is not enough. nb.. i will get him keep changing games for me. change, change, change!!


so pissed off. today just sucks so much!


den hor, i cant believe Mr KW is still sms-ing me when i have not replied a single sms for the past 7 months. 7 MONTHS. so persistent! so sad that i never reply? i grant his wish. "Yes, i am very busy. can you stop sms-ing me." happy boh to recieve my msg finally? IRRITATING IDIOT. is he brainless or what? sad...sad..SAD HIS HEAD. knw hw damn stupid it is. i deleted him off my friendster list and he added me back. so i blocked him and he continues to sms me. *faint..* he really eat full full nothing to do lor. serve him right for sms-ing at the wrong timing!


ROARRRR!! i just wanna find faults with everything today.


EVERYTHING IS JUST SO SUPER ER XIN. the customers...the shop uncles..THEY ARE JUST SO ER XIN. how i want to slap them so much! assholes! i am losin all hopes in guys. know hw pek che when i wan to go to e ladies, i have to pass by all the stupid er xin uncles sittin outside their shops. i see their face also really cmi lor.. the guys and uncles there ALL CMI!!!!


sometimes not that i want to shoot back customers. the questions...the arrogance...blah blah...they have is so unbearable! keep challenging price. somethin that cost 588, can challenge for 300 bucks. are they brainless or what? at least be more realistic when u challenge price la. dun be so dumb can..


^$^#^%&#%$&%^#!!!!!!

No comments: