Saturday, September 22, 2007

PIMPLE OUTBREAK! not as if i am under a lot of stress lor!


HAIZ!!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!


just came back from the social night. i thought it was only a small gathering but.... really got a shock of my life! i wanna strangle him for not telling me... he is damn smart lor! seduce me with food.


ok lor.. food was good. hmmmm.. thought all of them are botaks with pimples all over their face but NO, i was so wrong! DIDNT EXPECT there would be handsome army guys and seriously, there are a few REALLY VERY good looking ones.. truly regretted not wearing contact lenses there!


the gals are SO TALL and SO CHIO. i am SO SHORT and SO UGLY. really no fight at all.. HAIZ!!! can somebody pls sponsor me to go for plastic surgery?


u knw their first qus.. "which uni are u in?" HAIZ!! I AM JUST A SCHOOL DROPOUT. A PATHETIC SALES PROMOTER WHO DUN EARN MUCH. felt abit...demoralized but i am glad tt i told the truth. the more u try to hide the truth, the more hurt u will feel. FACE IT than running away from the truth. i really need to learn hw to tackle questions when i go back again. YES! DO ROLE PLAY! and he asked me what am i going to do next yr and frankly speaking, i dun have the answers. he is smart and someone with high aspirations.. a TRUE scholar! compared with him, i am really..so..cmi........


to tell e truth, i am really scared of the future. lotsa uncertainies.. lotsa questions in my mind.. abt 105 more days to go.. feel so helpless sometimes.. very tired.. i am the only person who can help myself now..


i really feel MORE awake now! regarding back-to-school issues, i REALLY need to think of what is my potential and what am i capable of.. I NEED A GOAL, A PLAN AND VERY STRONG MINDSET. CONFIDENCE! DESIRE! MOTIVATION! i really cant afford to spend another one year working. DIE DIE NO MATTER WHAT I MUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT YEAR. you will only knw hw to treasure when u lose it. MUST start doing research and gather all the infor!


school dropout....sounds really awful...must stop labelling myself with that name..

No comments: