Monday, September 17, 2007

just bought my psp slim. big hole in pocket now. cant help feeling that i have been ripped off!


stop being so paranoid, irene!! but still.. better dun let me find out they have conned me or give me fake memory card. if not.. if not.. i will confirm.. burn down their whole shop. lol.. no joke.


vent my frustration on poor customers today again.


customer: "got free gifts?"
me: "ONLY aunties buy things for free gifts. BE A MAN. u like it u buy it."


he is so pissed off by my words and walk off. la la la~ :p


den another customer..


me: "wah.. sir.. yr tummy is big. how to attract gals? HOW? you wan to be more handsome? do u wan to attract more gals?"
customer: "ya ya."
me: "BE A MAN. be steady. u like it u buy. are u a man?"
customer: "ya ya."
me: "ok.. good.. i help u check a new one. paying by?"


and he really take out the card lor! so shocked! my service is so bad lor. they dun feel offended by what i said at all. LOL. cant be bothered to serve him cos e customer and his friends all look lyk ti kos!


the really funny part abt today is... an ang mo thought i am fiona xie. hahahahahahahaha...


angmo: "i knw it sounds abit rude but may i ask u a question?"


i thought he is going to tell me some RA stuffs.


ang mo: "are u fiona xie?"


WAH LAU. this is really joke of the year.


me: "no. i am not fiona xie."
ang mo: "no. you must be fiona xie."
me: "no. i am really not fiona xie."
ang mo: "u hurt my heart. i am not a dumbo. u are fiona xie"
me: "oh.. okay.. i am fiona xie. so what am i supposed to do? do u wan my signature?"
ang mo: "yes. that will be great. pls write, "with lots of love, fiona xie." "
me: "oh okay.. hmmm.. there is no paper. why dun u go and find a paper and pen?"
ang mo: "oh sure sure. i will be back."


haiya.. my "fan" never come back for my signature!


SUPER FUNNY LOR.

No comments: