Friday, November 2, 2007

iPhone and MY PSP..


IPHONE IS THE COOLEST GADGET I EVER USE. COOLEST SHIT EVER!! HOLY SHIT MAN!! i am still exploring...


really.. the temptation is too strong for me to resist. i have been aiming for the phone ever since it is officially launched in US. i love the phone so so so much...!!


IT IS AN IPOD. A PHONE. AN INTERNET DEVICE.


no joke k! that sugarish uncle really give me an iPhone.. BUT still, i need to be C.A.R.E.F.U.L. safety comes first.. he CONFIRM has a motive. too many loopholes alr.. skali he high tech wor..able to track down my blog leh. dun play play..


i figure out why he dare to give me his cards that day. he must be hoping i will swipe it so he can use it to threaten me. NB.. he claims that he knw mustafa. HELLO. mustafa has passed away in 2001. if he knw mustafa den LKY is my god father hor. so i just pretend to huh? really ah? Woooow...i AM SO IMPRESSED.


YAH RIGHT. how dare he give me a fake delivery address! (he says so when i told him i wanna return the phone by post/ put in his mailbox). DAMN ASS. one day i might just go down to the address and check it out. HANG PIG'S HEAD AH! he give it to me on his own accord w/o any T&Cs. SERVE him right if he really has a motive. this kind of asshole really deserve to be chop like carrots. chop him 2k only (1k on the products and another 1k on iphone).. he shld thank god already liao.


eh.. and dun play play leh. ppl holding credit card application form when he give me da phone. WAH.. good acting skills seh! i dun need cards lah. just give me real SG dollars. hmmmm... 10k will be more than enuff.. admire me right? give me SG 10k and i will print out my A4 size pic to him. let him slowly admire and fantasize.. HA HA HA HA!!! but..but..but.. i scare he cannot take it leh! afterall, he is UNCLE leh. as a token of appreciation, i will get a blood pressure monitor for him. made in japan de hor. mai siao siao..


ENJOY ACTING RICH RIGHT? COME FIND ME AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE HIS POCKET BURN!


NB... how dare he play mind games with me! so enjoy playing with me is it? so well-planned ar.. NB OLD GINGER!! SCREW HIS ARSE UPSIDE DOWN.

No comments: