Monday, November 19, 2007

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! :)


i return back the iPhone u knw.. it costs about 1k leh. i return back leh. yessh! i resisted the temptation. call me dumb or stupid for all i care. i just cant bring myself to go against my principles anymore. i dun wan to live in guilt forever.


he finally replied to tell me to put the phone in his mailbox back. i just feel that i need to more sure of his motives. my safety is at stake. skali if i put it, he still disturb me. den so boh hua, right? so.. i tell him to meet at VIC instead. meet him again, test him and end everything. luckily, fon can pei me. didnt tell him, it was a last min arrangement.


make him waited abt 1 hour plus for us. at e same time, maybe can force his true colours out. he wanted to dine at sushi tei but i have craving for e baked rice at kim gary hk cafe. REALLY regretted leh becos kim gary's food sux! fon order the most expensive set meal in the menu.. LOL!


luckily, fon was there so she could act as my nasty friend. give rubbish excuses abt those msg.. trying to test his reaction. i continue acting the innocent good gal. LOL!! when i push e iphone to him, i feel like MY 1k is flyyyyyying away. heart pain ah! LOL!! 1K LEH!!! dunno i need to work for hw many hours to earn that 1k lo.


i answer all his questions in a way that i didnt answer. just like doing sales.. when customers ask if there is any int warranty, i will ans like this, "oh.. we do have service centres over there. dun worry." and bring customers out of the topic.


he will be going to dubai soon. i wonder how true is this. it might be just a setup... k, imagine e story yrself. LOL!!


i have this feeling that he really likes me. HIGH possibility. 70% he likes me. 30% he has a motive. but...there is nothing i can do. be friends with him meh? dangerous sia. firstly, he is a MAN. secondly, he is 40 yrs old. thirdly, he is a stranger and i dun knw his background well.


i just lost a sugar daddy! HA HA HA!! seriously, i still can continue chopping him becos he is DAMN sugarish and he is willing to spend it on me. SUGAR DADDY LEH!! A DREAM COMES TRUE!!! no matter how much i wan to, i cant bring myself to betray my soul.


becos of his appearance, i have been losing focus on what i shld concentrate on now. just 2 to 3 months, i need to make my final decision. yes la.. i lost 1k. but i dun wan becos of tt 1k, i lost many many many k. i can earn that 1k with my own abilities. there is no such need for me to own this kind of things for now. they r only tangible DISTRACTIONS.


"dear irene, pls take care of yourself n your body. your health comes first. i will be in singapore till end of the year. sometimes, i just wish i could be around your age. then life will be happier with you together."


this is his final sms to me. i didnt reply, i wan him to understand tht THIS IS THE END alr. feel very sorry and bad for sending those vulgar msg. maybe.. he feels younger when he is with me. bring him back to his happy good days. but..but..but.. i reinforced the fact that he is an UNCLE to him. very bad of me.. haiz.. but i feel VERY er xin lor! happier with me together? oh pls..


he wanted to give me a portable massanger but i rejected it. i crap tat why not give me the iphone instead. DEN HOR, he took out the iphone and push it back to me. at tt point of time, i feel that MY 1K is flyyyying back to me. tell myself that i cannot accept it, if not there will be no ending. SO I PUSH BACK THAT 1K TO HIM. MY 1K FLYYYY AWAY AGAIN. WAH LAU!! xin tong ah xin tong ah..


i am not gonna reply to any of his msg or calls. cannot be soft hearted! this is for his good and my own good too. if he sends any disturbing msg or i feel that my life is endangered, i will not hesitate to lodge a police report. hmmm.. let it be a good experience for me in life. it might not be a bad thing to know him. i will know how to resist temptation when i meet an even stronger opponent and i understand more what i wan in life now..


ok lah, i dun feel that wasted anymore. i did the right thing. yes lor, i love money but i can earn it myself. I WANT TO BE SUPER SUGAR IRENE! :DDDD with my own abilities. my aim in life is to be NU QIANG REN! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!


I FEEL GOOD!


oh.. how interesting life can be at times... hahaha... :)

No comments: