Monday, November 26, 2007

if only i meet sugar easy customers everyday.. :D


there is this grp of customers who come to try when we r tearing down our roadshow. i serve them leh even though we hav packed most of our stuffs alr. usually, ppl who dare to try liddat are all potential buyers. heehee! my prediction is right!


i take out everything sia. they try it first time leh but i close the deal within ten mins. WOAH. she buy it becos of my service. feel so bad for not providin them enuff info so i offer to teach them once they hav collected the machines. afterall, they buy it to support me. must show some appreciation out la..


den hor, she is so touched by it and will write a complimentary letter. HEEHEE! i hope it is true leh. becos..becos..i have never recieved one before and it will also reflect well on my working attitude.


bet my colleagues must be cursing me for winning them in sales.. HAHAHAHA!! haiya.. whatever. hmmm.. with my cute and sweet way of servicing PLUS my innocent look, i am sure I WILL ATTRACT SUGAR MUMMY IN NO TIME!! GUARANTEE CHOP AH! WAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! i am sugarauntie-sugaruncle-killer leh! dun playplay ah..


my target.. married aunties around 40s to 60s with no daughters only sons. LOL!!!!!

No comments: