Thursday, November 22, 2007




hey fon, this is for you!


YE O YE O YE YE O O.. LOL! :p


recently, my friend contacted me and told me that she has promoted to year 2. feel happy for her but SO WASTED for myself.. SOB!!! omg.. i have made such a bad move in life. feel so "ke xi" for myself but maybe.. this is all predestined.


colleagues were making jokes abt my plans. haiya.. WHATEVER LAH. ok lor, i admit that i keep changing my plan once every few months. i am going all out to do well becos i will be paying everything by myself. ok lor..since i am working. cant let my hard earned money wash down to drain man.. see, i am SO INDEPEDENT OKAY!


i will just make the best out of whatever shit i am given in life. i want to be the best that i could be and be better in whatever i do.


2008 is arriving. IT GONNA BE MY YEAR!! MY YEAR!! 2008 and onwards ALL MY YEARS!! 2007 is so not my year man. still thought piggy year piggy luck.. PUI. i am so damn bored working!!! ROOAARRR!! the roadshow is so bloody far. 1 and a half hr to travel there is barely enuff! omfg. terrible sales! i thought going to places like VIC, TBR, MUS, MSQ and SLQ were far alr. but this roadshow i am working at now is 2 times more jialat! just kill me lah!



a quote for myself..
"focusing on what you cannot do instead of what you can do creates a picture of yourself that is narrow and incomplete"

No comments: