Tuesday, November 13, 2007

dun puke by what u are going to knw...


"i never know u. u pretend u dun know me. then one day, happen i go tampines mall, i met this girl in white n the feeling heart beating very fast. so i begin to ask, 'what is the feeling, so special, so sweet'. i guess you are someone different from the rest. so i m guided by my feeling. u can treat me as your friend if fine w u. you will be a very successful person in future."


F.U.C.K. FUCK it. i am VERY sick of all these fucking nonsensical crap. STOP TELLING ME HW MUCH U LOVE ME WHEN IN THE ACTUAL FACT, U DUN LOVE ME AT ALL. PLS DUN INSULT THIS WORD CALL L.O.V.E. anw.. this is what that fucking sicko sugarish asshole sent me. ARGH.


"hi, how r u today. i reckon your first day at another place? oh sorry, forget it's your off day today. haha"


NB KUKU. i didnt tell him when is my off day and seriously, i dun knw hw he found out abt it. WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE..AGAIN? and.. HOW COME HE KNW I AM AT ANOTHER PLACE ALREADY??!!!


I FEEL LYK KILLING PPL LIAO LAH!! THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!


"i'm VERY sick of your nonsensical crap. take back that fucking phone and GET OUT of my life FOREVER.. understand that we CANT be friends at all and will never be.. tell u wat, i'll drop e phone in yr admirity address. u r making me feel so frustrated. GET OUT of my life!"


"disturb me one more time and i'll get my brother to confront you.. u bloody arsehole, go and take a look at yourself in e mirror. you are one fucking 40 yrs old uncle. dun u feel shamed professing your love to at 17 yrs old xiao mei mei."


"DUN force me to go to your tampiness address and split out your wrongdoings to yr family. try terrorizing me again and i'll show u wat i can do. dun try to challenge me.."


"it irks me to see your fucking disgusting ugly face. i really WANNA gorge out your ER XIN eyes if there is no law. i really feel like dying if i see u again. everything of u is just so DISGUSTING. hello uncle, know yr own limits lah. if u r really that desperate, i can help u go community centres and find aunties for u to fuck."


these r all what i sent to him. am still waiting for his reply.. VERY DULAN ALREADY. HE HAS ANNOYED ME TO THE LIMIT THAT I CAN TAKE IT ALREADY. BUAY TAHAN LIAO!


I NEED TO UNLEASH MY UGLY SIDE OUT IF NOT.. I WILL GO MAD.


CB.. KNN.. THINK U GT MONEY, BIG DEAL IZZIT? DUN THINK U HAVE SOME STUPID MONEY CAN INSULT ME LOR.


i am sorry to say all these if he really likes me. DEN TOO BAD. he needs to wake up from his fairy tales! just the thought of a 40 yrs old uncle professing his love to a young lil gal can make me puke out my breakfast, lunch and dinner out man. SUPER ER XIN LOR!!!!!


serve him right if he has a motive. DEN.. HE REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. GROW UP! oh pls uncle.. VERY shameful lor. he needs a 17 yrs old lil gal to tell him that. i er lian him lor..


as a token of his appreciation for his effort, time and money spent, i will fully sponsor him a trip to geylang and fuck all he wants. PLUS i will get a uVibe for him so he can use it anytime and anywhere he is. self-service! SEE! i am such an appreciate person afterall. HA HA HA.

No comments: