Tuesday, November 6, 2007



OMG. SEE HOW CROWDED IT IS!
THE HEAT IS SUPER UNBEARABLE IN DA AFTERNOON. LISTEN TO I-POP SONGS WHOLE DAY. :'(


i would never imagine that i will have a chance to work at MUS lor. 2-3 WEEKS SOMEMORE! WAHHH LAUUU!!!! THE MOST KUKU PLACE I EVER WORK AT IN MY LIFE!!!! i could understand how fon and xin felt when they took bus 857 back home now.


HE look for me again on sun but we maintain as salesman and customer relationship. we just talk abt the products. he isnt contacting me that often now. BUT STILL , i need to be on guard. he might be "yi dui wei jing".


i google his name and found some interesting facts. shld be quite sugarish.. if i am not wrong, the delivery address belongs to his dad. i track down his own address.. one day i will go splash pain sia. LOL!!


i suka suka say that can somebody buy s500i, ultra music or iphone for me plus i wan a sugar daddy and it REALLY HAPPEN. so..eh..can somebody give me S$10000? LOL!!


i dun wan sugar daddy liao lah. TOO dangerous and risky. i wan sugar mummy or handsome sugar boy PLS!! damn wasted.. there was once a sugarish auntie ask me to be her god daughter leh. HAIYA!!! imagine.. we go shopping together and she will just swipe, swipe and swipe and buy many many things for me. I WANT I WANT!!


i am dreaming too much liao...

No comments: