Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TIME CRISIS MADNESS!



yuting babe & me rank 6th and 7th together! :D


we are the PIG&PIG. completed the game within 14 mins! WOAH. best record is completing one stage in 56secs!


i lost to her. OMG. BABE, MUST PLAY AGAIN K!! got cheat bonus points!! arcade brings back a lot of my ginna memories man. LOL!!





cant wait to carry out our bu neng shuo de mi mi plan. LOL!! :)

_


that sugaruncle sms me again sia..


"hi, ok we meet again, say next week? downtown christmas lighting looks beautiful. maybe, take some photos. :-)"


i feel that he is SPYING on me. gal and me took many photos with da christmas decorations. his msg all spot on one lor! hmmmmm... am i thinking too much...?


i didnt make a clean break that time. fon and me just rush off.. SIGH. i wont be surprised at all if he is spying on me. maybe.. he really knows where am i stayin at too.


it is SO PEACEFUL these 2 weeks and i could concentrate finding my sch info. just do me a favor lah uncle... if u love me, let me go pls..


I WILL AO MI TUO FOU if he could just disappear. didnt reply him.. hmmm.. see how things go loh.. can i base on all these and lodge a police report against him for harassing me?


fuck.. he is OLDER than me by 23 yrs old LEH! i am NOT AT ALL INTERESTED even though hw fucking sugarish he can be. WHY CANT that bloody fucking asshole uncle knw his limits? FUCK LOR.


i am not someone from charity organisation, PITY him and go on a date. WAH LAU. WAKE UP LEH!!! I DUN WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH HIM ALSO!! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE.


I FEEL LIKE...THRASHING HIM UP. SLAP HIM. CHOKE SLAP HIM. PEOPLE'S ELBOW HIM. BOIL HIM. TIE HIM UP, USE A PARANG AND CHOP OFF HIS BANANA.


pls lah.. go away lah.. HE IS SO SO SO ER XIN. ER XIN, ER XIN, ER XIN LOR!!!!!


haiz... :(

No comments: