Wednesday, November 7, 2007


i am so gonna get my bike license next yr and buy a vespa by my 19 yrs old bday!!! i wan my bike to look something like this. high possibility lah.. 75%? have been aiming it since sec 2 leh.. gotta start saving up now!! hopefully i will be able to get it. pls pls pls!!



beetle cabriolet! i am so in love with this cute lil car. i want it to be my wedding car when i get married. DIE DIE must have! gosh.. i can picture the whole scenery out liao sia.


$$$! i want $$$!!! i want a rich handsome hubby!!! Geeezz!!!


dream on lor, irene.... LOL!



OH YES OH YES!! I AM OUT OF MUS IN 4 MORE DAYS!! YEAH!!! will be stationed at PWP. omg.. it is super duper wuper far..far..FAR...!!


my life is so peaceful now man.. hope HE would stop contacting me forever. if he comes again, i will chop him a LV neverfull bag for christmas present liao. LOL!! yah right lah!


praying hard that he will not appear again. 4 more days and i will be "safer". it will be difficult for him to track down my location liao by den. i am so not appreciative hor? afterall, he give me a iPhone leh. haiya.. dun care lah! :ppp

No comments: