Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i am playing with too much fire and i will get burnt one day if i dun stop. i have no sense of danger! tsk tsk tsk..


me @ 17 yrs old

top my school o lvl.. went to a jc and dropout after few days.. profess to someone i shld never to.. run away from home for one week.. become a spy.. and now..


playing games with a 40 yrs old sicko uncle! WHAT AM I DOING???!!


instead of schooling now, i am simply just wasting my youth away. just 3 more days and it will be my 7th month in the company. SEVEN MONTHS!!


i have been under a lot of society influences and i am slowly losing myself.. really need a lot of self-control leh.. haiyo eh.. irene ah irene.. u ah.. damn gone case sia..


anw.. he didnt reply wor. dunno hw is he going to plan out his next move sia.. it is time to get a third party in. have thought out of my plan. ha.. HE MOVE, I MOVE.


taking cab home with colleagues everyday. wah lau.. damn "xiong" lor.. no money le lah but for safety lor..


my fault.. blame it on my own greed..

No comments: