Saturday, June 21, 2008

WOAH!! I AM FINALLY 18.


OH YEAH!! i can finally enrol for my motorcycle class 2b course. this is damn cooooool man! oh yup, i have suceeded in bidding $730 for the hp mini and collection will be after july 7. brand new set! COOL. anw.. retail price for it is $999. damn cool lor.. i can bring it along for my hong kong trip..


i got to save lotsa lotsa money and i will have to cut down on my personal expenses by a lot. cos i wanna BUY VESPA. muahahaha!!! U KNW.. i am spending MORE now than when i am workin lor! -.-" cos whenever i have some free time, i will just buy buy buy things. damn jialat. didnt manage to save at all. drain away my monthly pay sia..


SO COOL SO COOL. i have to STUDY and WORK hard. study hard and smart and get good results. chiooooong work and earn more more more commission!! earn more money and fulfil all my wishlists!! muahahahahaa!!


skali by the time i graduate, i can save lotsa lotsa money. skali if i cannot make it to uni, i will just take the money and backpack for 3 months before coming back to sg and chiooooong work. WAHAHAHHAA!! yah right lah.. travelling around is my life..


i am so happy today lor! cos it is FRIDAY AGAIN. every fri means new episode of 超級星光大道 3. damn happy cos i found a link (http://ipobar.com/tv/) to watch all the taiwan tv broadcasts. DAMN SHIOK LOR! dun have to wait few hour for the upload in youtube. 芯儀-夢一場 is SOOOOOO GOOOD!!! great performance!


work again tmr le. take out my 101% effort and close as many deals as possible. :)

No comments: