Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lotsa fun...


RHT test was pretty alright. Weee..~ after my test, i went to meet up with my colleagues. it was the roadshow gathering! a treat by the mgrs.. sing till like 2am plus lor!


it was very embarassing lor cos i got drunk again. the HIGHEST rank sales mgr was there and...i really feel that he very scary lor. he is like there to OBSERVE us... observe the relationship between each and every one. i saw his eyes kept wandering around lor.


he drove me back home cos we are staying in the same area. den we went to makan nasi lemak at 3am plus! two of us only! stressed sia. he is VERY GOOD in using words to make u say out things!


eg:
him: "u are very close friends with Jo (referin to my sup) is it?"
me: "erm... okay lah.."


him: "so you were staying in yishun all along?"
me: "erm.. ya?" *i didnt want to tell him that i used to stay in bishan. (due to other previous questions) and i LOOK damn obvious that i am lying lor.


him: "i used to stay at paris ris before i move here. it is around elias road. u know where is elias road?"
me: "oh.. near the chalet right?"
him: "not the downtown east one.. it is erm..."
me: "oh.. near PA chalet right?"
him: "yup yup, that is the one. so u went for Jo's ROM chalet too?"


my mind cannot turn that fast at tat moment to note that he is setting a trap for me. HE SET A LOT OF TRAP QUESTIONS LOR!!!!! WORST part is, i make him feel like i am hiding lotsa lotsa things from him. seriously.. he is good. really good. playing mind games on me!!!


hai~! it doesnt matter lah. anw anw.. my flight to hong kong is CONFIRMED liao. gt my booking itinerary liao. HEHE! :DDDD

No comments: