Sunday, June 22, 2008



Happy Happy 18th Birthday To Me! XD


OMG. i am sooooo touched. SOOOO TOUCHED!!! i seriously thought my 18th birthday will be a goner. 18th bday sia! 18TH LEH. impt birthday! i really envy my friends who held their 18th celebrations at chalets or even clubs. even if i hold chalet, i DOUBT many ppl will come. use my hands can count de lor! i dun really have many friends in my life. sounds pathetic but it is the truth. HAHAHAHA..


21 June 2008 -
my day started off kinda badly. my shoes laces got stuck in escalator going up at CITY HALL MRT station. OMG. i made many many ppl fall.. -.-" i think this is telling me NOT to drag my feet when walking again. HAHAHA.


den hor, i got decieved by a stoopid sales gal and bought some stoopid crab worth $10. loooong story. blah blah.. i went to complain and kick a big fuss outside the restaurant. haha.. i think this is telling me not to be fooled so easily again.


my colleagues all act blur as if like forget my birthday. den den my supervisor ask me to go to the store room and give me my bday present - watch and GIGANTIC bday card. u knw hor.. the birthday card is DECORATED one lor! u knw.. she is very very busy one.. always flooded by lotsa work. after that, somebody delivered yellow roses to me. it is by MY SUPERVISOR AGAIN LOR! OMGGGGG.. u knw.. when i was drunk durin e roadshow gathering, i said i dun need any presents. GIGANTIC bday card will do.. and i changed the lyrics of the song to "i want yellow roses."


OMGGGGG.. i cant believe she is such a thoughtful person. i am so TOUCHED!!!! I HAVE THE BEST SUPERVISOR IN THE WORLD!!! she is one of the very few ppl in my life who understands me. she treats me very very good. whenever i am drunk, she will be there to take care of me. she is protective towards me. protect me from e bad guys in e roadshow. when e other group mgr requested me to go over to their group, she firmly says no to the mgr. she is forever so patience to me. i am just a nobody but she has given me many opportunities.. i was given the opportunity to sell massage chairs at ctp-f even though i am just a part-timer!


i think i made her sound like a les here but anw, she is married recently lah. HAHAHA. i am very very willing to slog and chiooooong sales for her. ensure that i contribute sales to help lessen her burden to hit the roadshow target. SHE IS THE BEST LAH! of cos i will do my best and work hard for her.


yup yup.. at the end of the day, my colleagues surprised me with birthday cake. OMG. very touched that i teared up.


and yup.. THANKS TO ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. thought nobody gonna rmb my bday lor cos it is kept very very low profile this year. SO TOUCHED LAH!!

No comments: