Friday, June 27, 2008

I Hate Group Projects!


i hate doing projects esp GROUP project. seriously, i rather do EVERYTHING ALL BY MSELF. everything can fast fast chop chop be done instead of wasting time OVERTHROWING ideas. sometimes i am just so sick of it that i dun wish and want to comment.. i dunno how to voice out my ideas cos ppl take it as an insult. kinda frustrated abt the quality of the projects now cos i wan to do well!!!


my sense of urgency and responsibility CMI la! i am not doing my job as a grp leader and as a grp member too. my bad my bad. i have no right to say anything cos i did the least job.. i am very lazy one lor that i just dump the job to others. opppss! =x


a very very bad point about me is that i wanna do everythin well all at the same time. too many commitments.. i dun manage time and my things well.. i am very very lack of sleep that i cannot concentrate in doing things and using my brain effectively. look at my dark eye rings man.. it is HORRIBLE. i waste my time staring computer's screen and watching youtube. repeat the videos somemore lor!


yes, it is true that i am starting to get use to this kind of lifestyle BUT I AM STRUGGLING. i rather work la..

No comments: