Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woah! finally found the answers i want.. :)


went to find my 'shi fu K 'after e group project cos so loooooong never see him liao! miss him. HAHA! at the same time, i can kope his sales skills. he is forever sooooo willing to teach me. gosh! he is the best! the best! :D


i have finally found the answers i want thru him. actually.. i have been thinking thru my robic demo. why my sales movement in residence area is so sucky? my sales performance in town areas is not bad but not in residence areas. i wanna IMPROVE and INCREASE my closing rate percentage. dun waste potential customers lah! the fact is that there are times that i am not able to close "interested" customers.


actully.. most of my customers are IMPULSE BUYERS as my closing is very very forceful.


creating interests. creating needs. creating urgency.


MOST of the time, i just skip from creating interests to creating urgency to buy. i didnt create the needs.. customers i serve less than ten mins BUY and customers i serve more than twenty mins NEVER BUY. cos.. cos.. when my demo is too long, they start to lose interests on the machine. interests not there anymore and i didnt really create impt needs to buy. creating urgency wont be able to work cos they dun have the urge and urgency to buy!! SO MY demo dun work in residence areas and 'thinking' customers cos they dun find that there is a 'NEED' to buy. different customers have different needs for the machine. JUDGE what 'kind' does the customer belong to and use the appropriate selling tactic.


from 'shi fu J', i learn how to force close fast sales. from 'shi fu K', i learn how to target to customers' needs and sell. combination of two great masters selling skills! COOL MAN!


so... hopefully, my sales performance can improve.. wooohoooo! :)

No comments: