Wednesday, June 25, 2008

love song- fang da tong


i like this song.. love song by fang da tong.. :)


he is good!


oh yup, i have finally enrolled for my MOTORCYCLE CLASS 2B!!! gonna make sure i pass thru everything and get the motorcycle license!!!! den today i manage to kope some sales knowledge from "shi fu J". he is damn good la! he fine tune lotsa of my sales mistakes. i will have the chance to sell chairs again! i dun get the opportunity to sell it everytime so I WILL OF COS DO MY BEST TO SELL! if not, i will be letting my "shi fu K" down for his efforts teaching me.


another good news is that i got A for my RHT test! 44/50. hehe. i think i am one of the highest? 14 out of 21 get A la and the rest get B. crazy right? my friends in the group got shock cos i am the highest among them. they all thought tt i am the most weak in studies in e grp. back in my sec sch times, VERY HIGH FAILURE rate for tests la!


i have not revealed my 100% power yet k! only around 60%.. dun play play leh. if not, hw can i be able to score and be the top in o levels? wahahaha!


zi high-ing. this is my blog and not many ppl read it so i can be bhb. LOL!!! bu yao nian right? HAHAHAHA..

No comments: