Monday, June 16, 2008

努力造就坚持, 坚持造就成功 ! ^^


i love this phrase...! it is very motivating and inspiring and i also believe that, work hard in the SMART way.


u knw.. u knw.. it is SO DAMN SHIOK TODAY!!!! WOAHHH!! i sold many pieces of the exerciser! break my own personal record! my past high record was 6 in a day (last day at taka fair and the UAE customer who bought 6 at one go at vivo fair). DAMN COOL LOR!!


very pressurized and demoralized ytd cos my performance wasnt that good. EVERYONE in my section concentrate on sellin the zappy and zappy was selling very well. i was ALONE in the exerciser section lor and the damn machine is not moving lor! my sulky face scare away many customers. stress ah! i have to be there cos my sup wants me to concentrate selling that. responsibility leh.. as a senior, i shld set up a gd example. if not, i will be no different from those lousy seniors.


ppl who are supposed to sell the exerciser went to zappy section and kio many durians. WAH LAU LOR! very disappointed with myself cos i am the ONLY one concentrating selling it yet i am not able to sell the machines well. knw hw pek che it is!!


but.. today damn shiok lor!!! my sales is considered kinda 'outstanding' compared to the rest. DAMN SHIOK DAMN SHIOK. 7 ROBICS!!! 2nd highest was 3 pieces and the rest only have 1 piece.


hehehehe..


so my NEXT AIM is 8 PIECES AND MORE! GO GO GO GO!!! JIA YOU! :D

No comments: