Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMG... THIS IS SO COOL.


i have a ride from my colleague on his super bike. cos no more last train. very scared la but boh bian..


this is my first time ppl lobang me on bike. i think he is riding at very insane speed, cutting thru many cars. his bike damn steady la that i dun feel anything. my first time being so close contact with the cars on road!! the first time that i find him so charming and omg, his perfume just smell so niceeeeee~ i find him charmin but it doesnt mean i will like him.. LOL! it is a really WONDERFUL experience!! his bike is really damn cool k!


i think i prefer ppl to lobang me on bike than cars now man. OMG! this is so inspiring la! i wanna fast fast chop chop get my class 2b license. i am picturing myself in the future riding super bike now lor... omg.. COOL LOR!!


now i must save save and chiong chiong more money to support my interests!! :)

No comments: