Monday, June 23, 2008

RECORD!!!!!!!


OMG... I SOLD 11 PIECES OF UROBIC TODAY. $598/set. i think this shld be the highest record sold in a day in the company. the 2nd highest sold 8 and the rest only 1 piece. but i have 2 additional uzap bundle ($298/set) than the 2nd highest. MUAHAHA. the other gal and me spike each other to chiong for higher sales.


i worked for four and a half day and my total earnings for this MSQ roadshow is $948. hehe.. earned $948 for working 4 and a half day only leh!


my next target is 11 PIECES AND MORE! i wanna set the record as high as possible to make it difficult to break it.


i have this concept is that.. rather than asking for more pocket money, i can just close more deals to get the money. rather than using my family money to pay for my school fees and stuffs, i can just put in more effort and chiong for sales.


if i wanna buy something.. dun think of buy or dun buy. waste brain cells! just buy it and use the brain cells effectively to close customers.


with my 1 year plus of sales experience and knowledge i got from many "shi fu", i shouldnt have any problems selling.


GO GO GO.. 11 PIECES AND MORE!! JIA YOU! :D

No comments: