Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yeah! I Can Study! :D


i got 29/30 for my int to H&T test! it is nt bad considering the fact that i am working on weekends and i hav a few commitments on weekdays. busy gal am i!


my study style works! i think i shldnt copy my classmates' style. memorising EVERY single words.. it dun suit me. just like doing sales.. i used my colleague's style of selling and my sales that day was damn "cui". customers could feel tat my demo is very UNNATURAL. can kope the idea but not use it totally. it is just not me.


it is very scary and competitve cos the whole class got around 24 to 30. one got full marks for it.


these two class tests have surely boost up my morale. go go go irene! AIM FOR THE BEST.


kinda glad that everyone in the grp is puttin aside their ego-ness and work together. back in secondary school, my answer is always right and seldom there will be ppl correcting me. i believe the rest in my grp are like this too. they are one of the top few students in their school. can feel that their ego-ness is hurt when everyone start overthrowing each other ideas. "like hello? listen to me.. i got the best solution here." feeling.


i can understand lah.. it just feel so sux when u are not the best anymore and listen to ppl. but to me, it doesnt matter anymore alr. got to get use to it cos in the real world, there will always be "mountain higher than another mountain". HAHAHA. LOL!


the best part is that there will always be ppl reminding me about the projects so i will not be off track. i think getting good GPA shouldnt be a problem as long i am on right track and keep up the consistent work. i have my own "secret weapons". hehehehe..

No comments: