Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my group mates.. :)



ACT COOL NOT COOL. HAHA!


The Skateboard Gang.


OMG! i am so tired and i need caffeine everyday to keep me awake. the apel tutor have this qus for us, "what is yr future plan?"


and i ans like this.. "i want to be in H&T industry and venture out of singapore to jap cos i lyk their culture." HAHA! seriously, i dun have any ideas what to do with this diploma cert after i graduate. but.. since i have gotten into this course, i shall try my best to excel. LOL!


i had my first aikido lessons on thur and omg, it involes lotsa falling. i fall like more than 50 times...?? i cant wait to wear another level of uniform! too bad school does not have muay thai. muay thai more SHIOK leh.


i took up street jazz outside and it is sooooo FUN!! will be having my jazz 1 final lessons on next next week. the final showdown! HEHE! thinking of taking up reggae after jazz but the schedule crash with my thur aikido. ARGhhhh... :(


right now, i am thinking of joining an outside club (FMBA - Food & Beverage Managers' Association Youth Wing). sounds fun yea...? i have like become so active so suddenly. LOL!


and yup, happy sweet working to me tmr! :) CHIONG AH!

No comments: