Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lotsa Thoughts...


i have lotsa thougts to pen down even though i have not completed my tutorials for tmr lessons. work were really hectic for these 2 days and i am so exhausted now. an NEW "interesting" character has surfaced up in my working life and i finally get the chance to meet her (my colleague). oh anw.. she is the top producer of blah blah year lah. super pro salesman!


she is not simple and i just feel that she MAY cause harm/ unbeneficial stuffs to me DIRECTLY. VERY STRONG feeling. i heard lotsa negative things abt her and no doubt, i have my reservation against her her. one thing for sure is...i do not understand why is she treating me so good. maybe becos she is transfering to roadshow group soon? she thought that i am roadshow grp mgr and sup bao bei?


like wtf lor..? ppl thought that i am my roadshow group mgr and esp my sup BAO BEI. like sooooo huh lor..... i am damn stressed and pressurized becos apparantly my group mgr told the other higher management that i am VERY GOOD in selling the new exerciser. AND he told the interesting character to LEARN FROM ME. OBSERVE HOW I SELL. LIKE OMG! he call a super senior staff to learn from me? even if i am not good in selling, i also must act as if i am very good.


even the "interesting" character also heard rumours abt me having HIGH closing rate. it is so NOT true lor. she told me that among all the part-time gals, she always hear lotsa news and compliments abt me. like OMG. i wanna faint pls..


my day one wasnt very good and i was just the average. u knw what the highest rank sale mgr told me...? he said, "i expected you to come and set an example for everyone to follow."


LIKE WAH LAU lor. STRESS LA..... didnt enjoy myself on first day. change my mindset and told myself that i want to enjoy selling. luckily, my performance today was slightly better but i still feel that i can do better. u knw hor.. when i MOVE, e 2 senior staffs will move with me. eg: i stand infront of the roadshow and den i move to the back. they will move to the back too. KUA ZHANG LOR! i can feel that there are ALWAYS EYES looking at me when i am demostrating. ppl kope my demo!!!!!!


back to the interesting character.. i knw that she is smart and she always tries to distract my thoughts. she knw the PATTERN MOVEMENT of my eyes and my small lil actions. actually very easy to see lar anw.. haha. becos.. i am NOT a good actor and i am learning how to now. things gonna be interesting with her transfering to roadshow group.. hehe.. good good..

No comments: