Saturday, May 31, 2008

me <3 work!


i totally enjoy work today. hahaha! might be due to the fact that i wanna escape from studies.. lol! i <3 my supervisor! she is the best man! it is like... she really understand me lor! but kinda scary lah cos she can see thru me from my eyes leh!!


she dotes me and trusts me with her "secrets". i like ppl to dote me!! esp ppl who are older than me. really.. really.. =p the "interesting character" is kinda good to me too even though she is scheming. VERY! =x


gonna study from now till 2am to study RHT (RHT test on mon). wake up at 9am to send my POM answer to tutor (POM test on wed). after mon test, i have to chiong study for my Macroecon test (macroecon test on thur) den go for roadshow gathering. tue got to chiong study for POM den go for free buffet treat by colleague. after wed POM test, i have to chiong for macroecon liao! after thur macroecon test, got to meet up to do project. DUH!~ have to start doing research for my individual project so maybe on fri can go with friend to try out sgflyer. at e same time do research! muahahaha.. kill two birds with one stone man! do research for group projects after i reach home from sat and sun work so that i will be prepared for mon grp meeting. during the two weeks break, i will study the lecture notes in advance esp F&B and maybe class 2b theory?


I WANNA GET A SCOOTER!!! (maybe only) but i will go for class 2b test for sure.


BUSY BUSY WEEK! am getting used to this kind of lifestyle liao.. HAHA..

No comments: