Saturday, May 24, 2008

Keep Dancing... :)


it was damn shocking when i recieved sms from my classmate that she wanna withdraw from the course. i was feeling like her last few days ago.. flooded by lotsa lotsa school work that i have no time to breath fresh air. VERY stressed esp when i am working at a highly competitive fair and having my tests at the same time.


broke down into tears after my f&b test last week cos i thought i have done very badly.. but so dumb lah! i got an A for it. =p maybe i have been thinking too much abt the problems that i have become so negative.. HAHA! I CAN STUDY ONE LEH even though i never study for more than a year! dun play play! i just need to give myself some time to adapt to school.


her sms made me think thru it.. i feel damn wasted if she really withdraw out and i do not wish to see her following my path. IT SUX! i will never want to withdraw out again.. i hav lacked behind my peeps for a year le. i really want to get this diploma and venture out of sg. i have spent lotsa $ for this course le and no, i will not withdraw. i cant afford to do it.


I REALLY WANNA DO WELL. i am stupid (i am a slow learner) BUT.. i knw I HAVE THE CAPABILITIES to achieve my goals.


hahaha..


have my final street jazz lesson today and i tell you, i TOTALLY ENJOY IT. release out all my stress man!! i <3>Keep dancing.. =)

No comments: