Friday, May 16, 2008

OMG. I AM SO EMO..


i have been wearing all black for consequently three days to school and am planning to do it next week too. just got feel lor! i have this sudden liking for black stuffs.


my life is so sad... evolving around studies and work. so sad.. so sad.. my life is just so sad.. sad life i have..


my brain is like so dead.. and my classmates all seem to be very good in studies. stress seh!


gotta find time to flip thru my self-help books to find back my spirits.. HAHA!


some quotes for myself..


Every obstacle is destroyed through rigor.

Fix your course to a star and you can navigate through the storm.

That which we persist in doing becomes easier - not that the nature of the task has changed, but our ability to do has increased.

Focusing on what you cannot do instead of what you can do creates a picture of yourself that is narrow and incomplete.


IRENE, GIVE YRSELF SOME TIME TO ADAPT TO IT!!! yup yup.. lol..

No comments: