Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Focus, Focus, Focus..


had my intro to H&T test today. like OMG. didnt have the time to study during the weekends so got to skip lecture to study.. freaking 5% nia lor!


sudden change of focus from work to studies...again. i have comm skills and POM 0nline test tmr. haiyo! why so many tests...? den hor den hor, i will be having mid year tests for 4 subjects on the first week of june.


5 projects are due on june/july. tell me.. is poly life supposed to be THIS BUSY? or is it becos of my course? i cant imagine my three years will be spent like this...


adding on to my stress level, my coursemates are so damn good when it comes to studying and MEMORISING. can memorise WORDS by WORDS for dunno hw many ppt slides. i am losing out.. if is back to a year ago, i might be able to do it. this kind of stooopid memorising is so time-consuming! i have no time for it so i just understand the main points and the rest i will just write my own so called "logical" answers.


Aaahhhh.. mummy ah... i take my words.. i think working is more fun. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: