Monday, May 26, 2008

Save me from myself.


i need to learn how to manage stress. have been giving myself lotsa lotsa stress recently and i guess ppl around me can sense it too.


supposedly, i shld have less stress than others at work becos i am part-timer. but.. i jsut burst into tears cos i am just so disappointed in myself. the frustration of not meeting up to my own expectation.. very disappointed in myself cos i could feel that my agressiveness, selling skills, focus and sharpness aint as good as before.


the selling style and skill at residence and city are VERY DIFFERENT. dressing, buying power and buying URGE of ppl of both places are totally different. made a wrong move on sat cos i used city skill of selling and applied it to residence.


served a really fucking CCB customer and it added on to my frustration. long story.. blah..blah..blah.. i am DAMN shocked la that the "interesting character" step in and lecture the customer. TIO SHOCK MAN! very surprised but i kinda feel touched by her move. she give me a lesson after that.. valuable lesson lah. she is very interestin lor tt i will wanna knw more abt her.


just couldnt get hold of my emotions that i burst into tears.. think thru it and change my selling style.. be more flexible! slightly better today.


RESIDENCE PPL REALLY GT ATTITUDE ONE LOR. must change the approaching way also.. be more patient but, u cant let them gain control of the situation. must lecture them one lor! cannot be too soft.


i like the satisfaction i could get from work.. and right now, i got to find back the passion and satisfaction that i could get from studies. relax relax ba..

No comments: