Friday, August 1, 2008

Me....

went to cycle instead of swimming.. whever i am feeling very down, i will cycle to lower selectar reservior.. stare at the sea and sort out my thoughts.. haha.. i think i will be cycling there quite often now.
look thru the posts in my old blog.. back then during o levels, i was so so so motivated and determined. so determined in achieving my target and ie to be the top student in my sec sch. it all started out from a crap. a msn chat in 02-05-05. HAHAHA.. and yes, I DID IT and i am still very proud of it. all my posts back den are so motivating. i dare to aim. i set targets and work to achieve it. i never give up. i am constantly finding ways to improve. i believe in my super abilities.
but right now, i am so so so pesimisstic. complaining all day long. very upset and disappointed with myself. i dunno why shld i hate my tutor, blinded by frustration that i couldnt concentrate n bother to listen to his teachings.
it is not late to start from now. YES. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. i will be attentive and serious. be organized. be motivated. Ai Piang Jia Eh Jia..
my fav song 刮目相看...
fly 尽全力在飞起来
没有后悔不后退
我让你刮目相看
just fly向世界证明我存在
努力过的汗水不断灌溉美好未来

No comments: