Monday, August 11, 2008


Heck... what is this? LESBIAN ALERT!


oh anyway.. WE FINALLY FINISH OUR FINAL LAST PRESENTATION! no more projects to rush le! Weeee..~


IHT individual project - A
IHT group project - B
POM group project - A
Econ group project - A
RHT project - B+?
Comm skills - B
foodandBeverage - ???


personally, i feel that it can be better lah. my group is very LACK of teamwork. allocation of work is VERY LOUSY LOR! in the end, i end up with a lot of small lil work. nobody wanna do i do lor.. =( worst part is nobody bothers to look thru the whole progress of the projects. i dun like unnecessary debate.


hahaha.. but i dun like to lead. leader = more work. i prefer to be mastermind. heehee!




she is so tall! =(


big milk and me. HAHA!

class photo. love my class! :D


got to chiong chiong for my exams! JIA YOU IRENE!! I ONLY WAN TO SCORE DISTINCTIONS AND ABOVE!!!!

No comments: