Sunday, August 10, 2008

like omg..


he is just soooooo sweet! i was kinda shocked when he told me that i only love him for 30%.


SPOT ON man! purposely one! so he will dote me more to get the other 70%. HAHAHAHAHA!!! i dare not over promise things and i dun wan ppl to over promise me too. cos i am very scared of getting hurt. so... i will rather he likes me more than i like him. hee hee!


i am fantasizing the day i get my vespa and it will be my turn to drive him around. HAHAHA! so cute! so cool! den i will get 2 cute cute helmet with goggles! i must pass pass my license fast fast!! den i can drive my close friends too!


be zai be zai! be steady! i am at pract 4 lessons le. pract 5 + theory trial test + RTT + 2 on road pract lesson + practical test AND I GET MY LICENSE LE!!! i wanna get my license before my holidays end!! =D

No comments: