Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i am missing my uncle so much...


gosh.. i cant believe i could ever fall in love...again. i am missing him so crazily. he is the best!! he takes note of every words i say. even words i cant rmb i say before!


i randomly say that i am craving for chicken rice and the few days later, he bought me to eat the chatterbox chicken rice at meritus mandarin hotel. when i burn midnight oil rushing my projects, he bought me supper.


when i have to burn thru the night studying for my test, he accompany me and help me do notes. give me ideas for my projects when i run out of ideas. he was there when i broke down emotionally cos of projects. drive me to school when i have early lessons..


so sweeeet.. how can i not be xin dong? he melt my heart.. i am missing him soooooooo much..

No comments: