Monday, August 18, 2008

kinda bored studying..


come here relax relax abit..


i have to score well for this comin exam. if i can score 3.5 n above for my GPA for this sem, gt chance to get STB scholarship.. but my cca record not good. hai~!


"The scholarship shall cover the student’s school fees, compulsory fees and an allowance of S$6,000.00 per academic year"


$6,000 per year = $500 per month.


plus my monthly salary and pocket money, i will have more more money to spend. i can add in more modification to my motorbike. plus i save abit every month, i can go holidays every year lor!! SO GOOD LOR.


if i cannot get the scholarship, i also MUST get into top 10%!!! top 10% can get into certified prog..


wahahaha.. i am daydreaming so much. might be going china from sept 24 to oct 3 WITH TOUR. going with bf, sup and her husband. omg.. with tour leh! cant imagine myself goin tour with old uncles and aunties... super kuku!


but..but.. i cant wait to go there!! sightseeing!! 9days 8 nights. gosh.. i can dump all my stress and enjoy my life for 9 days 8 nights! ENJOY LOR! NO STRESSS!!!!! NO STRESSS!!!! slower pace life..


i dun really like to shop lah. very tiring leh! thats why i didnt really wanna go bangkok with him. weather so hot somemore! dun mind paying more for china. nicer weather!! no need to plan.. just follow the tour.. plus can use sup's credit card to go installment for 6 months. $850 divide by 6 = $141. still affordable..


she boh bian also must plan schedule for me for the next 6 months. if not how to pay her back.. WAHAHAHAHAA!! work = gt money to support my vespa ALSO! my next sem school fees is already taken care of. dun have to pay a single cent! shiok! den every month i just need to save abit and use part of my savings to pay for my next sem fees which i have already prepared. everything is going according to plan. WAHAHAHAHHAAA!!


WEEE!! den next year go HONGKONG!! 4days 3 nights!! march 16 to march 19 2009. can stay at his relative's house. save money for accomodation!! just need to prepare money for shopping and entertainment nia lor!!


maybe next next trip is vietnam or bangkok??


OMG!! I JUST LOVE TRAVELLING SO MUCH!!

No comments: