Thursday, August 21, 2008

f&b test tmr!


like omg.. i really have to score for well for it. the really sucking part is i got C for the group project. C! terrible C! haiya.. C+ for the 60% component.


the 40% exam is the only way i can push my grade to at least B.


I MUST AT LEAST GET B for this subject!!


UTD grades (w/0 exams)
IHT - A
POM - A
RHT - A
F&B - C+
Macroecon - A
Comm skills - B? or C+?


i have to maintain my grades and score well for the exams!!! so.... hopefully, i can get B for comm skills and f&b and the rest A. i must at least get into top 10%. i want to get above 3.5 for my GPA. i wanna get into local uni!!!! ROOOOARRR!!


YES I CAN DO IT!! COS I AM SUPER!!


AFTER HOLIDAYS, I CAN ENJOY LIAO LOR!!! i wanna chiong work chiong $$$! i wanna get my vespa and modify it.. 9days 8 nights china trip!! EXERCISE!!!!


I WANNA GET MY BIKE LICENSE BEFORE END OF OCT!!!


kkk.. go study liao.. lol..

No comments: