Thursday, July 31, 2008

today... i broke down emotionally.


chiong-ing my project full force.. our "group" used 4 days "together" to complete what is meant to be done within a month. but before that, i hav been disturbing my senior on the progress of the project and share it with them. luckily, his friend lent me his project sample.


last friday.. the progress of my project is not even 5% done. submitting dateline is TODAY. it is only until monday we started on our menu. wine list is not properly done. INSUFFICIENT RESEARCH.


i can only start doing food pairing selection until last night 12pm plus.. it is seriously crazy! chioooong everything till 5am plus. feel very upset with myself cos i OVERSLEPT. i woke up at 11am but the deadline is 12NOON. omg.. i woke up and faster do fila chart and send to them via email. rush down and take cab to school. reach at around 11.50am plus..


i just cry when i was on the way to school. i hope that time will stop and let me have a rest. i feel really helpless.. helplesss.. afraid that we cant submit on time. luckily, we manage to submit on time. the another group who submit at 12.02pm got deducted 10 percent off.


i dunno why.. i shld feel happy cos we have 1 more project down. but... i just cry, cry, cry and cry. i just feel very unwell emotionally. i have been bottling up everything all my emotion my stress my frustration and just chiong for projectssssss. ppl thought i cry cos i just broke out from relationship. haha.. funny. i dun feel good physically, mentally and emotionally.. this whole week my sleeping time is super disrupted. i wake up do work sleep wake up do work sleep. my daily meals is also distrupted.. feel very sick cos i can feel my fat accumulating cos of LACK OF EXERCISE.


i dun hate the tutor anymore. actually.. he IS RIGHT. his style of teaching is very different from the rest. he dun wanna spoon feed us. preparing us for the future challenges.. he want us to find the answers ourselves.. he can by all means tell us the answers so that we wont dislike him.. but he choose not to. he dun wan us to do the project just for the sake of doing. he wants us to learn and apply what we have learnt during tutorials and lectures.


no wonder my senior will say... u may hate him now but u will grow to like him in the future. haha.. so true! okay.. i will put in my best and be attentive in all his tutorials and lectures. F & B industry is interesting.. the tutor too.


i really feel that what i am learning now is useless in the past. becos of that, i do not have any interests to study and listen to the tutors and lecturers. it is so wrong! what i am learning now is useful and will benefit me in the future. and this is why i am in the course! haha.. silly me.


okay.. i am feeling so much better after crying out and typing this post. gonna go swimming to destress and shed off the fats that i have accumulated these few days. tata.. =)

No comments: