Monday, July 28, 2008

My life is such a bore.. :/ ?


engine full force chiong-ing for my project. gosh.. my project mates are not contributing QUALITY work. it seems that i am doing one-man show and i have to do double work checkin their stuffs. COS IT IS NOT DONE PROPERLY!!! the project progress is not on track and the deadline is THIS THURS. *faint*


i am really stressed up and exhausted. burst into tears today.. feeling kinda helpless...when the books i need to borrow are SUPER RARE, UNACCESSIBLE AND ANTIQUE. i dun really like working in group cos i have no trust and faith in others. BUT BOH BIAN..


i have to keep my motivation up, up AND UP.. be confident of myself! when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. i have to cut down on my complaints too! hahaha.. i am seriously complaining too much. tio influence man!


“我” 的 态度 和 坚持 ~~~ 永远不向苦难低头! 拼到底!! 冲 ahhh~ : )

No comments: