Saturday, June 30, 2007

after my idiotic supervisor left, my sales pick up again.


he must be the one who brings me bad luck. must be! lets hope i will not be working under him anymore. he is a history now. yeah!


serve a sugar customer today. yeah! my prayer is answered. he buy it becos i am sweeeet. :p


customer: "can i try this?"
me: "sure.. sure.."
customer: "actually..i have one alr.."


i give up hope to sell him since he has one alr. so i decided to take a rest and chit chat with him.


customer: "so hw is yr sales?"
me: "haiz.. sales was very bad these few days. very stressed and pressurized." *shaking my head*
customer: "okay lah. see you so sweet. get me two."


this is wat we called the emotional closing. and see! i have my mei li k! i am sweeeet. :p


i immediately get his card. swipe it first den say. HA HA. very realistic.


my EX-supervisor drives me mad for sales. i am very..very..very hungry for sales now. i wont let anyone out of da shop easily without getting anything.


ONLY the fittest survive..!

No comments: