Tuesday, June 26, 2007

i lost my sister's ezlink card. :(((((((


the card dropped from my wallet and i didnt notice it. like wtf? oh dear..i dunno how to tell her the truth. the thought of goin thru tedious process to make another card puts me off. sibeh sian ah. i can imagine her screamin and jumpin around the hse when i tell her e truth. haiz. i hate noise.


stooopid mistake. Whyyyyy... :(


haiz.. dun wanna think abt it anymore. feelin very moody abt it.


oh well... GUESS WHAT?


i have been exercising everyday for a week.


i jog from yishun mrt int to my blk..climb up steps to 7th floor..skip 2000 times..50-100 sit ups..few mins of stretching..EVERYDAY once i reach home from work. i use uzap and igogo everyday! PLUS igallop, usurf and supervibe whenever i can.


damn chiong right...? my aim - 44kg, 22-24 inch waist. ^.^v

No comments: